Friday, June 17, 2011

Thing that our coming out in the US Cinema: June 17, 2011


Mr. Popper's Penguins
 We all know that this movie was based on a book. Sometimes a movie based on a book can be good, but this one doesn't look good at all. I really think this movie is something that  your younger kid want to see in the movie theaters and nobody else in the entire family want to see this  except the younger kid. The movie sound dull and should of have a better storyline in my opinion.


Green Lantern

I really want to see this, but since the Rotten Tomatoes rating is bad I might not want to see this. This movie might be the worst comic book idea of the year beside The Green Hornet. I feel sorry for Ryan Reynolds because I know he acts way better than this movie that coming out in the movie theaters.

No comments:

Post a Comment