Thursday, June 23, 2011

Things Coming Out in the Cinema: June 22, 2011- June 25, 2011


Cars 2
I think I should give this movie a chance because it's from Pixar. I had a horrible experience watching Cars in the cinema because the movie theaters close to my home made the movie extremely noisy. I did enjoy Cars when I saw it on the television and I think people who hated Cars should give this film a chance since it's from Pixar. Please don't listen to the critics rating on Rotten Tomatoes! Please listen to the audience this time!!!!



Bad Teacher
I am a guy who not interesting in romance movie usually. I predict this movie will be so bad because most critics aren't interesting in the romance genre. Sometimes a romantic movie can be good, but this one will be in the club of really bad romantic movie that critics don't like at all. The plot of this romantic movie sounds really bad to most of the guys who aren't fans of romantic movies


2 comments:

  1. Cars was excellent and I saw Cars 2 yeasterday and had a ball!! Critics don't always get it right and Cars is a good example.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't see it, but the sound really intresting in your review. I can't wait to see Cars 2 and I think the critics will get this movie a incorrect rating in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete