Saturday, January 7, 2012

Movie Saturdays : The First Edition with the first two Mission Impossible movies

Movie Saturdays is when I will watch about two movies on the televison that I didn't finish from beginning to end. The reason why I chose Saturday as the film day because I am have more time to see movies on Saturdays. After, I see the two Saturday movies I will  do an double review of both movies tommorrow.  The first two movies I will see for my first time doing Movie Saturdays are the first two movies of the Mission Impossible franchise.  Here are some infromation about the two Mission Impossible movies I'll be reviewing tomorriw.


Mission Impossible information
Film was released in movie  theaters on May 22, 1996
Director: Brian De Palma
Actors: Jon Voight, Tom Cruise, Ving Rhymes, Vanessa Redgrave, Marcel Iures, Emmanuel Beart, and Kristin Scott Thomas.
Running Time: 110 minutes

Mission Impossible 2 information
Film was relesed in movie theaters on May 24, 2000
Director: John Woo
Actors: Tom Cruise, Dougray Scott, Thandie Newton, Ving Rhymes,  and Richard Roxburght.
Running Time: 123 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment