Thursday, February 2, 2012

TCM's 31 Day of Academy Award 2012 marathon


Great news for all you movie fans who want be to review more movies than I usually do. I will doing a marathon on TCM's 31 Days of Academy Award for 2012. I will not do a Movie Saturday until I completed the whole assignment of watching really good movies for this marathon. Here are the film I will be reviewing for this year 31 Days of Academy Award 2012 edition.

  1. The Yearling
  2. The Treasure of the Sierra Madre
  3. A Passage to India
  4. Gaslight
  5. The Diary of Anne Frank
  6. The Pride of the Yankees
  7. On the Waterfront (I tried reviewing for a another marathon, but failed on my promise.)
  8. Cimarron
  9. The Black Stallion
  10. Doctor Zhivago
  11. The Miracle Worker
  12. The Hunchback of Norte Dame
  13. Spartacus
  14. Captain Blood
  15. Logan's Run
  16. The Bridge of the River Kwai
  17. Them!
  18. The Maltese Falcon
  19. To Catch a Thief
  20. Tora! Tora! Tora!
  21. 2001: A Space Odyssey

No comments:

Post a Comment