Monday, July 23, 2012

Monday Movie Links Post #1

Monday Movie Links is where I post anything I find on the Internet related to movies that I find interesting for the week before Monday. I will post opinions about some of this links I find in the Internet as well. You never know how interesting movie links can be until you find some.



Charlie Chaplin's 11 Features
Who doesn't love it when people list their favorites Charlie Chaplin films of all time? That was Jake from Not Just Movies does for this July. Jake from Not Just Movies is precipitating in a Favorite Directors Blogathan which he will do for a whole year. The blogathan will start on July 2012 to June 2013, which will list Jake favorite directors.  I'm glad I am not doing this blogathan since I don't know who are my favorite twelve favorite directors in the first place.



James Homes: Who is Aurora Shooting Suspect
This is the murder who killed of these innocent people watching a midnight premiere of The Dark Knight Rises in Aurora, Colorado. I feel very sorry for all the people who died because of his actions. RIP of all of those people who got killed in this terrible tragedy.



'Gone With The Wind' Projection Instructions: Rules to Screening The 1939 Classic

Do you ever wonder how to screening Gone with the Wind in your movie theaters? These step are the way how to screen this movie is your movie theaters is  use to watch classical films only.  The steps could be complicated, but it worth the struggle to put this in classical movie theaters for sure.




.

No comments:

Post a Comment