Wednesday, July 25, 2012

The Movie Confessions Blogathon

I thought it would be fun to do a simple blogathan that doesn't take too long from Nostra over My Film Views.  All you do for this movie blogathan is admit your movie sins. Some the questions were really difficult to answer, but I had a blast doing this blogathan.


Which classic movie don't you like/can't enjoy and why? 


The Magnificent Seven (1960)  I tried watching the film three times in my life, but still don't like it for some reason. I really don't enjoy the movie because I thought the movie was too slow and I find the film really overrated.


Name ten classic movie you haven't seen yet
  1. 12 Angry Men (1957)
  2. Ferris Bueller's Day Off (1986)
  3. A Fistful of Dollars (1964)
  4. The Great Escape (1963)
  5. The Dirty Dozen (1967)
  6. Marty (1955)
  7. The Birds (1963)
  8. On the Waterfront (1954)
  9. Casablanca (1942)
  10. Cool Hand Luke  (1967)
Have you ever sneaked into another movie in the cinema?

No. I wouldn't risk being trouble with my parents by seeing a rated R movie for the first time.

Which Actor/Actress Do You Think is Overrated?



I think Adam Sandler is overrated. The only film that I enjoyed was Happy Gilmore. Also, I noticed he does the same type of roles almost all of time. Also, I find Kristen Stewart very overrated. I only seen her do like two facial expressions in her movies.  I don't why she is a movie star in the first place.

From Which Big Directors Have You Never Seen Any Movie (And Why)


I really want to hide under a blanket for the question, but I have to answer it. I wonder if I can use the Shame Cone that Doug uses in the film Up about right now.  The film directors movies I have not have seen are David Lynch, Stanley Kurbrick, and many others. The reason why I haven't seen most of the movies because my parents do not allow me to see any rated R movie until I get to be mature enough to see those movies.


Which Movies Do You Love, But Is Generally Hated?

I re love the  bad Roger Moore movies that involve James Bond.  Those movies are just major guilty pleasure for me because I love the action in those movies.

Have you ever been one of those annoying people at the cinema?

No. I hope I didn't annoy anyone in the movie theaters.


Did you ever watch a movie, which  you knew in advance would be bad, just because a specific actor/actress was in it   Why?


I did watch Godzilla just because I love watching Matthew Broderick act. The main reason I did because there were no good movies on yesterday, so I decided to watch this terrible movie in the first place.  I might watch the movie again just because of the action in the movie.

Did you ever not watch a specific movie it had subtitles?
Never

Are there any movies in your collection that you have had for more than five years and never watched?
Not really since I don't own that much movies in my collection anyways.

Which are the worst movies in your collection and why do you still own them?
I really do not have any bad movies in my collection. Maybe as I get older I will get terrible movies and explain why I own them.

Do you have any confessions about your movie watching setup at home?
My movie confessions setup at home is usually watching movie on a TV screen. That's all usually.

Any other confessions you want to make?
 Join this blogathan if you want admit some your movie sins. 












No comments:

Post a Comment