Monday, September 2, 2013

Blogging Update # 1 - September 2, 2013- September 8, 2013

Blogging Update is a way for the readers to expect what is coming to the blog this week and don't expect this schedule  to always be accurate. Also, this schedule is just a way for me to be more active on this blog.

On Tuesday, I will publish the second Blogging Spotlight on blogs that I find worthy of this title on my blog. The blog that will get this honor is Rupert Pumpkin Speaks.

On Wednesday, I will type a review on Paths of Glory for my first edition of Criterion Collection Spotlight. The Criterion Collection Spotlight is about writing reviews on films that are on the Criterion Collection. 

On Thursday,  I will do a Things Coming Out in the Cinema segment again. If you need a refresher here are first three editions for you.
Link # 1

Link # 2

Link # 3

 On Friday and Saturday I will doing another segment called Weekly Ketchup thoughts from Rotten Tomatoes. The first one on Friday is the opinion of what I think on the fresh side of the column. The second one on Saturday involves the rotten section of the column. 

Those are the Blogging Update for this week and I hope that you enjoy this preview of what's happening in this blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment