Since a lot of people in the film blogosphere is doing this, I thought it would be a good time to experience this for the first time. If you haven't heard of the of the Blindspot Challenge, I will explain it to you and the what the rules in a very simplistic manner. The challenge was a idea started by Ryan McNeil's and the rules are that you have watch twelve films that you haven't' seen at all and you must review them all of you decided to this event like me. Now, I will list the movies I will do for this year Blind Spot challenge based on things I have on DVD, thing I have recorded, or movies where I easily find on Youtube since I sometimes watching movies there.
1. Chinatown (1974, Roman Polanski ^
2. Touch of Evil (1958, Orson Welles) :)
3.Alien (1979, Ridley Scott) ^
4.The Shining (1980, Stanley Kubrick:)
5.2001: A Space Odyssey (1968, Stanley Kubrick) :)
6. The 400 Blows (1959, Francios Truffaut) :)
7.White Christmas (1954,Michael Curtiz) ^
8.Take Shelter (2011, Jeff Nichols) ^
9. She Wore a Yellow Ribbon (1949, John Ford)^
10. Three Colors Trilogy (1993-1994, Krzysztof Kieslowski) *
11.Harvey (1950, Henry Koster) :)
12. Metropolis (1927, Fritz Lang) ^
* means that I will do separate reviews for each movie during that particular month instead of one whole movies review just like the other will be for the whole entire year except Three Colors Trilogy. Also, this means that I found these particular films on Youtube as well.
^ means that I recorded these films on the DVR, so I can watch them on TV instead of getting them on DVD which could be hard to find at the local stores.
(: means that I have these films on DVD, so I don't have to worry about recording the film or finding them on Youtube, which makes me really happy since it is really hard to find movies I want to see on TV or on Youtue.