Tuesday, February 24, 2015

2015 Blindspot Challenge Update: Changing Films for the challenge

Since a good amount of the films I have planned for my Blindspot challenge disappeared from a fried TV DVR during Super Bowl week, I pretty much have to start again except for Chinatown and The 400 Blows (the film I need to review soon) since I have seen them. Also, I will organize the months watching the Blindspot films as well this time, so I will know when I am watching a particular movie that I have assigned myself.  I personally hope that you enjoy the list. Personally, I can't wait to start reviewing The 400 Blows after I have completed this list of films that I have mainly on DVD this time except for the Three Colors Trilogy directed by Krzysztof KieĊ›lowski and A Christmas Story, which will be easily found on television during December.
  •  

January 2015: Chinatown
February 2015: The 400 Blows
March 2015: Three Colors: Blue
April 2015: Three Colors: White 
May 2015: Three Colors: Red
June 2015: Harvey
July 2015: Touch of Evil
August 2015: Roman Holiday
September 2015: 2001: A Space Odyssey
October 2015: The Shining
November 2015: Sabrina
December 2015: A Christmas Story

2 comments:

  1. Anxiously awaiting that 400 Blows review.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am easily going to get that review done today Wendell because there is no extra day in February. Also, I hope you enjoy reading the review once I am done with it.

      Delete